Saturday, February 02, 2008

Website Update 2 February 2008

The website was updated on Saturday 2 February. This is long overdue, and delayed as there were major updates to the genealogical software packages I use (The Master Genealogist version 7 combined with Second Site Version 2.1.4). I am sure you will agree that it was worth waiting for. The narratives section is completely revamped and now includes:
  • Photograph Album - gallery of pictures. You can select the photograph to display individual narrative for that person.
  • Charts - I have included an introduction detailing each chart.
  • My Family - Charts specifically relating to my own family, including my own pedigree.

The majority of the changes are in the look-and-feel and the background processing of the narratives section. If you see any errors, or any glitches, please do let me know, and I will gladly correct them.

This update also includes information as detailed in the previous blogs:
A full list of the recent changes to the narratives is available in the New or Changed Narratives section. The narratives section now includes 2597 people.